Monday, June 4, 2018
Regular Council Meeting
City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
2. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minute Approval: May 21, 2018 Public Hearing and Regular Meeting
B. Presentations and Proclamations
1. United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
C. Bid Openings
1. City Beautiful Commission, Environmental Advisory Board, Planning Commission, Historical Commission
F. Authorities, City Commissions, Boards, Committees
H. Groups and Organizations
I. Department Heads & Officials
1. City Administrator: Professional Touch Video Agreement Renewal
2. City Clerk: Appointment of Deputy Clerk
3. City Engineer: Petition to Rezone Property, Vreeland Road, Trenton Equities, LLC
4. Human Resources Director: Trenton Fire Fighters Union IAFF Local 2701, Collective Bargaining Agreement
5. Parks and Recreation Director: West Jefferson Trail Project MDOT Contract Approval
J. Late Communications
K. Disbursements and Statements
1. Authorized Disbursements, June 4, 2018 ($727,494.73)
1. Library Advisory Board Minutes, March 8, 2018
2. Schedule of Investments and Cash on Hand, April 30, 2018
M. Other Council Business
1. Comments from the Council and Officials
1. Public Comment
O. Information Items
- City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting video at 7:00 P.M. 9-17-18
- City of Trenton Council Meeting video at 7:00 P.M.
- Trenton Regular Council Meeting 8-20-18 7pm Eastern
- Monday, August 6th, 2018 City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
- Monday, July 16th, 2018 City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.