City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
2. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minute Approval: April 23, 2018 Regular Meeting
B. Presentations and Proclamations
1. Mental Health Awareness Month Proclamation
2. Poppy Day Proclamation
C. Bid Openings
1. Brownfield Redevelopment Authority
F. Authorities, City Commissions, Boards, Committees
H. Groups and Organizations
1. Cub Scouts Bear Den 1723: Scout World Conservation Project
I. Department Heads & Officials
1. City Assessor: Obsolete Property Rehabilitation Application (OPRA), 2674 W. Jefferson
2. City Attorney: Resolution to Solicit Quotes, Demolition of 2205 Riverside Drive and 150 Truax
3. Mayor: Proposed Council Study Session on Monday, June 4, 2018
J. Late Communications
K. Disbursements and Statements
1. Authorized Disbursements, May 7, 2018 ($102,188.80)
1. Traffic Safety Commission Minutes, March 7, 2018 and April 4, 2018
2. City Beautiful Commission Minutes, April 5, 2018
M. Other Council Business
1. Comments from the Council and Officials
1. Public Comment
O. Information Items
1. Michigan Municipal League: Assessment of Large Big Box Stores
2. Comcast: International Channel Package Launch (04/26/2018)
- Monday, July 2nd, 2018 City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
- Monday, June 18th, 2018 City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
- Monday, June 4, 2018 City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
- City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting video at 7:00 P.M. May 21st
- City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting video at 7:00 P.M. May 7th