City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
2. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minute Approval: April 23, 2018 Regular Meeting
B. Presentations and Proclamations
1. Mental Health Awareness Month Proclamation
2. Poppy Day Proclamation
C. Bid Openings
1. Brownfield Redevelopment Authority
F. Authorities, City Commissions, Boards, Committees
H. Groups and Organizations
1. Cub Scouts Bear Den 1723: Scout World Conservation Project
I. Department Heads & Officials
1. City Assessor: Obsolete Property Rehabilitation Application (OPRA), 2674 W. Jefferson
2. City Attorney: Resolution to Solicit Quotes, Demolition of 2205 Riverside Drive and 150 Truax
3. Mayor: Proposed Council Study Session on Monday, June 4, 2018
J. Late Communications
K. Disbursements and Statements
1. Authorized Disbursements, May 7, 2018 ($102,188.80)
1. Traffic Safety Commission Minutes, March 7, 2018 and April 4, 2018
2. City Beautiful Commission Minutes, April 5, 2018
M. Other Council Business
1. Comments from the Council and Officials
1. Public Comment
O. Information Items
1. Michigan Municipal League: Assessment of Large Big Box Stores
2. Comcast: International Channel Package Launch (04/26/2018)
- City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting video at 7:00 P.M. 9-17-18
- City of Trenton Council Meeting video at 7:00 P.M.
- Trenton Regular Council Meeting 8-20-18 7pm Eastern
- Monday, August 6th, 2018 City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
- Monday, July 16th, 2018 City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.