- Special City of Trenton Council Meeting September 25, at 6:00 P.M.
- Regular Council Meeting City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00pm ET
- Regular Council Meeting City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 6:00 P.M.
- Regular Council Meeting City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
- Aug 21st 2017 City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
Aug 21st 2017 City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
Monday, August 21, 2017
Regular Council Meeting
City of Trenton Regular Council Meeting at 7:00 P.M.
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
2. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Minute Approval: August 7, 2017 Regular Meeting
B. Presentations and Proclamations
C. Bid Openings
F. Authorities, City Commissions, Boards, Committees
1. Shawn McNamara: Verbal Update on Healthy Trenton 5K
2. Bill LeBar: Turn the Town Teal
3. 33rd District Court: Fines, Costs, Fees July 2017
H. Groups and Organizations
I. Department Heads & Officials
1. City Attorney: Ordinance No. 705-18, Amend Section 110-313, Delineating Streets Where First Floor Occupancy is Permitted (2nd Reading)
2. City Attorney: Ordinance No. 705-19, Amend Section 110, Adding Subsection 110-643 Establishing Conditional Zoning Regulations (2nd Reading)
3. City Engineer: George Street Storm Sewer Replacement
4. City Engineer: Request Approval of Addendum #1, 2017 Asphalt Repair Program, Contract 2017-01
5. Parks and Recreation Director: Wayne County IGA Agreement for MacArthur Park
6. Parks and Recreation Director: Request to Bid Sound System for McInerney Arena at the Kennedy Recreation Center
7. City Controller: Transfer from General Fund 101 to Kennedy Recreation Fund 208
8. Mayor: Proposed Council Study Session
J. Late Communications
K. Disbursements and Statements
1. Authorized Disbursements, August 21, 2017 ($754,834.16); Certified Alarm ($3,950.00)
2. Authorized ACH Transactions, July 2017 ($1,069,933.70)
1. Schedule of Investments and Cash on Hand, July 31, 2017
2. Financial Summary, July 31, 2017
3. Historical Commission Minutes, July 10, 2017
4. Fire and Police Pension Board Minutes, May 17, 2017, June 21, 2017 and July 28, 2017
5. Fire Department Monthly Report, July 2017
6. Police Department Monthy Report, July 2017
M. Other Council Business
1. Comments from the Council and Officials
1. Public Comment
O. Information Items
1. Comcast: Channel LineupChanges, August 4, 2017
2. State of Michigan: Notice of Hearing, DTE Electric Company, Case No. U-18419